GUIDELINES & RULES
- 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Molitor’s Haunted Acres is not responsible for lost items and any injury due to participation in or attendance of Molitor’s Haunted Acres.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Touch of the props, actors, sets or environment in any way is prohibited.
- Outside food, beverages, and alcohol are prohibited.
- No outside alcohol allowed on the grounds.
- No weapons drugs or illegal substances of any kind are prohibited.
- Use of profanity, heckling, hitting, or pushing of actors and other guests will not be tolerated and you will be escorted off the property.
- Use of cameras, cell phones, flash lights, lasers, glow sticks, etc. during the haunt are prohibited.
- Molitor’s Haunted Acres features special effects, high-impact scares, and strobe lights. Please take caution in entering if you are pregnant, claustrophobic, using crutches or in a cast, have any type of heart condition, epilepsy, respiratory issues, or back pain.
- Caution you will be walking on uneven grounds. Wear appropriate shoes for hiking.
- You must be escorted out by security if you decide not to continue with the haunt.
- Purchase or use of an admission ticket gives your consent to Molitor’s Haunted Acres to use your image in pictures or films resulting from any commercial photography and filming performed during the event.
- Molitor’s Haunted Acres reserves the right to remove those in violation of any of the above instances without refund. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Molitor’s Haunted Acres property, you agree to all of the above and take full responsibility for ALL of your actions whether intentional or accidental.
Thank you and have a screaming good time at Molitor’s Haunted Acres!