GENERAL ADMISSION: $22.00
FAST PASS ADMISSION: $35.00
•General Admission includes the Wagon of Doom Hayride and all five horrific scare zones of The Haunted Acres trail!
•Fast Pass Admission allows you to jump right onto the hayride with little to no wait, also gets you to the head of the line at The Rest Stop.
All Tickets Available for purchase only onsite at our Ticket Booth.
Our ticket booth opens at 6:30pm on all show dates. Cash only. ATMs available on site. Zombie Paintball Shootout is a seperate ticket charge available for purchase at The Rest Stop.
TICKET SALES UNTIL:
10:00pm on open Wednesdays
10:00pm on open Thursdays
*Everyone will experience the haunted attraction who has purchased a ticket
Group Discounts available for 25 or more people. Arrangements can be made to have your group ride on the same wagon (taken care of at the time of loading). Group Discounts are given at the ticket booth only. For a group size of 50 or more, Please call 320-253-1672. Clubs, corporations, and organizations are welcome!
Find us on Facebook!
Post your experience for all to scream about!
****GUIDELINES & RULES****
- Recommended ages 8+
- 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Molitor’s Haunted Acres is not responsible for lost items.
- Molitor’s Haunted Acres is not responsible for any injury due to participation in or attendance of Molitor’s Haunted Acres.
- There is NO smoking allowed on the hayride or in any scare zones. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Do not touch the props, actors, sets or environment in any way.
- No alcohol, food, or drinks are allowed to be brought onto the property. If you are found to have these items, you may be asked to leave the property.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the property.
- No drugs or illegal substances of any kind are allowed on the property.
- Use of profanity, heckling, hitting, or pushing other guests or actors will not be tolerated and you may be escorted off the property.
- Use of cameras, cell phones, flash lights, lasers, glow sticks, etc. on the hayride or inside any of the haunts is prohibited.
- You should take caution in entering Molitor’s Haunted Acres if you are pregnant, claustrophobic, using crutches or in a cast, have any type of heart condition, epilepsy, respiratory issues, or back pain.
- Molitor’s Haunted Acres features special effects, high-impact scares, and strobe lights.
- You must be escorted out by security if you decide not to continue with the hayride or scare zones.
- Purchase or use of an admission ticket gives your consent to Molitor’s Haunted Acres to use your image in pictures or films resulting from any commercial photography and filming performed during the event.
Molitor’s Haunted Acres reserves the right to remove those in violation of any of the above instances without refund. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. By purchasing a ticket/token and entering Molitor’s Haunted Acres property, you agree to all of the above and take full responsibility for ALL of your actions whether intentional or accidental.
No refunds or exchanges.
Thank you and have a screaming good time at Molitor’s Haunted Acres!